Here are some tips to promote your blog and help readers locate your content.
1. Email Newsletter: Steer your email list back to your blog by incorporating some of your blog content into your newsletter. This will help them catch up on what they may have missed in case they haven't read your blog in a while.
2. Promotional Material: Put your blog info on all of your printed promotional materials.
3. User Social Profiles: Don't forget this one. Put your URL in all of your user profiles - your Facebook, Twitter Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+ accounts.
4. Email Signature: Include a link to your blog URL in your email signature so that every time you contact someone, you’re both promoting your blog and encouraging them to bounce back to your blog.
5. Receipts: Whenever you give out a customer receipt make sure your blog URL is on it.
6. Offline Professional Communities: Share your blog info with your local Chamber of Commerce and other professional communities.
7. During Workshops + Presentations: Are you participating in an art, craft or other type of workshop or are you speaking at a local or national event? Don’t forget to mention your blog via your presentation materials or otherwise.
8. Business Cards: Your cards should contain your blog URL and all of your social profile info.
9. Packaging: Perhaps create a sweet card in whatever size you desire or some other creative paper item that has your logo or some of your fab art on it, but also has your URL profiles on it and include this in your customer's packages.
10. Syndication Opportunities: Find blogs in your industry that syndicate content. Through syndication you can get yourself in front of a whole new audience, if you become a trusted source for them to pull from, that is.
11. News Releases: Whenever you send out news releases, be sure to include your blog URL with your other contact information.
12. Community Events: If you're participating in or sponsoring a community event include your awesome business literature. Also, mention your blog during conversations with folks at the event.
13. Linkedin: Linkedin has many groups/conversations/posts where there are opportunities to leave your blog info (in a non-spammy way).
14. Guest Posting: If you have the opportunity to guest-post on someone's blog, this is an awesome way to get before a new audience and lead them back to your blog. Good luck!