The holidays are right around the corner and I've got some super, super easy, fast and natural room deodorizers for you to make. The good news: you probably have all or most of the ingredients already on hand.
1. Toss some cloves and cinnamon in water and let simmer on lowest heat, so they can do their delicious, aromatic job.
2. Combine the above ingredients and add some vanilla extract to the concoction.
3. Boil some orange peels and vanilla extract.
4. Boil apple peels and cinnamon.
5. Set out a wee dish of cut-up lemons or oranges.
6. Boil 1 tbsp. of white vinegar in 1 cup of water. It's not as delicious smelling as the above recipes but it does the job - if you don't mind the smell of vinegar.
7. Make a fabulous pomander.
. MATERIALS .
. one orange
. Grab an orange.
. Push the cloves into the outer perimeter of the orange (keep the center part of the orange empty of cloves because you'll add a ribbon to the center later on). Filling the orange with cloves can take a bit of time, so you can do this project while you watch your favorite TV show. Finish it off by tying a pretty piece of ribbon around the center of the orange and hang it it in any space you want it to smell good. The result is wonderful!