Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Tracy Flavored DIY Rewind: How To Make A Milk Carton Pencil Holder


It's been a hot minute since I've had time to create any craft tutorials, so I thought it was a perfect moment to share this one that continues to be one of my most popular diy projects. These recycled containers are awesome because they're functional, cute and serve many functions. I work a lot with pencils, so I needed them for that purpose. They'll hold your art supplies, craft supplies, office supplies, nails, screws and all sorts of bric-a-brac. And depending on your needs, you can cut them out in different ways. You can cut a portion from the front, side and back, or you can cut them completely in half...it's all about your needs and how you want to use them. Best of all, this tutorial is super fast and super easy. Let's go...


SUPPLIES
-clean plastic milk containers (mine are 32 oz.)
-scissors


INSTRUCTIONS

1. Simply cut a square out of the containter about a 1/2 to 3/4 inches below the handle (as show in the above photo). That's it! Oh, and remove the milk label. You see, I told you it was super, super simple! Recycling rocks!! Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment