This tutorial is so super easy and so super fast AND the results are awesome! Let's rock...
. cardboard box (desired size)
. chalkboard paint
. hot glue gun / hot glue
. jute, yarn, or string
. hole puncher
- Paint the front and sides of your cardboard box. I painted the inside of mine because the outside of the box had labels and stickers on it.
- Fold the box so that only the painted side shows.
- Glue the back flaps together with a hot glue gun.
- To make a hanger in the back, punch 2 holes on the back flaps, pull your jute, string, or yarn through the holes and tie in place.
- Hand up your awesome, new, diy chalkboard on the wall and proceed to write your to-do list or draw something awesome on it!